The Symmetrical Power Source by 512 Engineering/Tim Marutani is a precision- manufactured single/dual phase input transformer with a split phase output. The resultant robust low impedance system ground may be referenced to the house or transformer.
- Typical broadband common mode rejection between 20kHz to beyond 1GHz is >90dB
- Scalable design
- Ability to tie multiple units together to maintain the low impedance ground reference
- 4kVa, 5kVa, and 10kVa models
- Input: 120V or 240V (15A to 50A depending on model)
- Output: 1:1 input to output ratio is standard. When using a 240V input, the output can be configured with both 1:1 (240v) and 1:1/2 (120V) outputs.
- No phase altering or frequency-specific devices
- 100% proprietary transformer design
- Limited availability